SAP Cooperative Learning Placement at SAP Job in Budapest, Hungary
Requisition ID: 89403
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Vocational
Employment Type: Intern
Career Level: -
Recruiter Name: Diana Nagy
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
This is a unique opportunity for qualified Leaving Certificate Students (min 400 points) to simultaneously combine academic studies and industry experience with the leading business software company SAP in Germany.
This dual-study program will kick-start students‘ careers with the opportunity to study an accreddited Business Information Systems Degree Program in Germany with Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) while also gaining valuable work experience with SAP‘s Headquarters in Walldorf, Germany.
Students will enrol in a 3 Year Bachelor of Science Degree (B.Sc.) in Business Information Systems with periods of practical training at SAP. Graduates of the program typically find careers in the areas of Software Development, Service & Support, Product Management, and Consulting following the program.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• 3-year SAP “Duale Hochschule” Contract in Germany (Commencing Aug 1st)
• 3 months work experience at SAP / 3 months study at Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University
• Monthly study stipend of €950-1275 per month
• Access to high-quality SAP Laptop & Services for 3 years
• Access to Internships abroad at any SAP location globally
• Recognized certification in SAP Technologies
• 1:1 mentoring/management on-the-job
• Access to SAP Equity Programs / SAP Student Ambassador
• Fast-Tracking for SAP Global hiring upon Graduation
• Degree Modules include (but not limited to) Business Management, Accounting, Corporate Management, Business Information Technology (Systems Analysis, Systems Design, Programming and Database Design).
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
• Develop a proficiency in German, adapt to life in Germany
• Full 3-Year Commitment to SAP and DHBW
• Participate in all aspects of program
• Excel Academically & Professionally, reach your full potential
• Make the most of this unique opportunity
• Be an SAP Brand Ambassador on Campus
• Choose SAP SE as “An Employer of Choice” on graduation
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• High school graduation certificate with good grades or subject-specific qualification for university, please attache these to your application
• entrance with an average grade higher than 4 (equivalent to the German grade good) or the last three school reports with an average grade higher than 4
• Special subjects of mathematics, computer science, or business administration
• Good to very good English skills (Approved English Certificates)
• Good IT skills with an interest in programming an advantage
• Desire to live aboad and learn the German language & lifestyle
• Interest in business administration processes
• Ability to show initiative and willingness to learn
• Extracurricular activities desirable
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: email@example.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.