Citi ESC AP Representative - Portuguese speaking in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16063954
Responsibility for end to end Account Payable processes. This includes vendor record maintenance, invoices (PO and NON PO) and expense reports processing, domestic and foreign payments and query handling based on internal and external customer’s request.
Ensuring that all Accounts Payable items are handled in a controlled and compliant manner against all internal policies and procedures, and external rules and regulations.
Citi Shared Services (CSS) is a "shared services" organization with a concentration of resources leveraging common activities across Citigroup businesses. CSS leverages Citigroup’s scale and efficiencies in common activities that are not core to any individual business, with a goal of lower cost and higher service levels.
The mission statement of CSS EMEA is to be a customer focused, best in class organization that delivers a cost effective, high quality set of shared services in a controlled environment. Our customer base comprises of approximately 40,000 staff across 50+ countries.
CSS EMEA Accounts Payable is a division of Citi Shared Services.
• Ensure high-levels of Customer Service and satisfaction. Serve as a liaison with our internal customers, communicating trends and resolving related issues jointly.
• Prioritizing and organizing daily workload to ensure that timeliness and quality standards are met.
• Support Procure to Pay (P2P) implementation efforts and future process conversion projects including UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
• Assist in audit and compliance efforts for department; including risk review, Self Assessment, COB/business monitoring and documentation of policies and procedures.
• Responsible for continual process improvements and adaptation to new business process/procedures.
• Accountable for daily, weekly, and monthly MIS reporting related to Expense, Invoice/PO processing/compliance and payment processing.
• Cross-train on primary responsibilities of peers to serve as a back-up when needed.
• Effectively liaise with other teams and departments within Citi.
• Follow managers’ instruction with priority. Complete all tasks – having connection with the organizations activity but not detailed in JDs – charged by the manager or supervisor.
• Responsible for quality and timely processing of non-PO invoices and PO invoices. Matching PO invoices to Purchase Orders and managing Purchase Order exceptions. Work closely with Procurement to resolve any PO related issues.
• Responsible for quality and timely settlement of all CTE employee expense claims.
• Troubleshoot Invoice, Employee Expense problems and escalations, solution process issues, and interface with technical support to resolve systematic problems.
• Ensure that all Invoices and employee expenses are processed 100% compliant to Citigroup policies and procedures.
• Ensuring that invoice elements are correct. For example supplier details, address, tax calculations, currency and amount etc.
• Able to identify and select Withholding tax and VAT tax codes for the invoices.
• Responsible for dealing with non-voice queries relating to status updates / simple queries in a timely manner.
VENDOR RECORD MAINTANENCE:
• Maintain the integrity and the accuracy of the Procure to Pay (P2P) database for all new supplier set ups and maintenance.
• Used NESS for each supplier setup to check for SDN’s.
• SIC (Standard Industry Classification) coding and DUNS (Dunn & Bradstreet) classification.
• Compliance of supporting documentation.
• Identification of domestic and foreign supplier tax reporting status.
• Bank account set ups and tracking supplier requests in an access database.
• Ability to handle basic daily payment processes and requests.
The role will provide a broad overview of a Shared Services organization, in addition to gaining broad exposure to the field of Accounts.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Advantageous for the candidate to have gained at least one year experience in an Account Payable shared services environment.
• Experience of working in an international context is an advantage.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Portuguese.
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• High level of numeric skills, financial/accounting skills is a plus.
• At least intermediate level of English (written and spoken) preferably bi or multilingual in any of supported countries languages. Strong investigative and analytical skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Team working skills.
• College or University degree is preferred but not a must.
• Ownership & accountability.
• Delivering results.
• Operational effectiveness.
• Integrity & ethics.
• Self motivation.
• Working within the parameters of set policies and procedures in a large multinational firm.
• Meeting deadlines and achieving service excellence.