Citi HRSS Employee Lifecycle Specialist (German) in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 16062355
The HRSS Employee Lifecycle Specialist is delivering the service to the CSC’s partners within the Employee Lifecycle Team; this in the context of a multi-country EMEA HR & Payroll internal standard operating model.
The HRSS Employee Lifecycle Team is responsible for optimizing the sustainable and cost effective availability and mobilization of appropriate people skills required to deliver the CSC’s committed scope of services and at the expected level of quality. The Team is the delivery engine providing the services to the CSC’s partners and customers and is providing its services in strict accordance to the processes and procedures.
• Based on an individually and gradually developed portfolio of skills and track of records, provide HR (Employee On-boarding, Lifecycle Event and Off-boarding) deliverables support; this accurately, on time and with the highest level of customer experience focus;
• Based on an individually and gradually developed portfolio of skills and track of records, execute delivery tasks (Logging requests, Answering questions, Creating documents, Chasing dependencies, Controlling inputs and outputs, Interacting with vendors, and Entering data into systems);
• Based on individually developed language skills and track of records, cover EMEA countries part of the increasing scope of the CSC.
• Maintaining all employee data on appropriate systems and inclusive of document imaging where required
• Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
In this HRSS Employee Lifecycle Specialist role, the candidate will have the opportunity to develop further result-driven service delivery competencies experiencing a fast growing portfolio of services and number of covered countries ; this in the context of an increasingly defined and structured but also complex and often sensitive HR transactional service delivery model. The candidate will also gain an in-depth knowledge of HR Administration and proficiency in Peoplesoft data management and use.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience;
• Shared Services;
• HR & Payroll.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Strong analytical and details skills;
• Excellent language skills in English and German
• University level;
• Language certifications.
• Delivers partner solutions;
• Uses sound judgment;
• Manages risks and control.