SAP Vocational Training Program Job in Budapest, Hungary
Requisition ID: 89760
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0%
Career Status: Vocational
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
Career Level: ET
Recruiter Name: Lucie Pavlisova
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Purpose and Objectives of the Job:
The Vocational Training Program is a unique opportunity to combine academic study with industry experience with the world’s leading business software provider SAP. This study program will kick start students’ careers by giving them an opportunity to put their academic studies to immediate use in industry. In tandem they will be able to bring real industry insight back to their academic pursuits.
Education / Qualification, Skills & Competencies:
• We accept candidates from:
• Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (BME-VIK) who start the 1st or 2nd semester of their MSc stuides.
• Corvinus University of Budapest (BCE) who start either the 5th semester of their BSc program or the 1st or 2nd semester of their MSc studies.
• University of Obuda (OE) starting the 5th semester ot their BSc studies
• Budapest Business School (BGE) starting the 5th semester ot their BSc studies.
• Experience in one or more object-oriented programming language (e.g. JAVA, C , C#, ABAP, other).
• Business administration or economic knowledge is a plus
• Ability to work in teams
• Willingness to learn
• English communication skills, additional language skills a plus
• A clear understanding of how experience with SAP can kick start your career ambition
The Vocational Training Program at SAP Hungary offers a range of possibilities that allows you to continuously broaden your knowledge and pave the way for a successful career
This wide-ranging program of studies offers students an opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally. Upon completion of your studies, you can consider employment in almost any area of the company. Many graduates of the program find their ideal job in the areas of software development, service & support or cloud operations.
The structure of the Vocational Training Program: At the beginning of the program the participants get an intense, 3-week-long ABAP technical training. In each following semester 2-4 days of technical or soft-skill training is given. Beside the trainings the participants work as trainees: 2 days per week in the first year and 2.5 days per week in the second year. In each semester the participants go to different projects in a rotational way so that they can get to know all aspects of software development. During the summer there will be a one-month-long period in which the participants will work 40 hours per week. This periods can be counted as professional practice. At the end of the program the participants get a certificate.
What you can expect:
• 18 or 24 months Vocational Training contract
• 15-20 days of technical & soft-skill trainings
• Additional 1:1 mentoring
• Gain experience in the area of software development, product support & cloud operations
• Fast-Tracking for SAP Global hiring at graduation
• Competitive trainee salary
• Access to quality SAP laptop for 1.5-2 years
• Access to company gym
• Various other benefits
What is expected of you?
• Full 1.5-2 years commitment to SAP Hungary
• Learning different technologies of SAP
• Participating in different projects in a rotational way
• Working in international teams
• Progressing & performing well at the university
• Excel academically & professionally
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: email@example.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection