Belmont Village Senior Living Dining Room Server in Burbank, California
Dining Room Server - Restaurant - Burbank
No late nights! Excellent Pay! Bonus Opportunity! Free Meals! Flexible Schedule!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers food service workers a change from a High-pressure Restaurant. You serve the same number of guests three meals daily -- no boring downtime or a slammed kitchen! You can count on your income every week... no more worries about tips. The dining flow is predictable, so you can focus on serving delicious and nutritious meals!
Part-time positions available (must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule).
Perform multi-functional duties including service preparation, set-up and clean-up to provide customer satisfaction for this upscale senior living facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve high quality, hot, fresh food in a timely and courteous manner.
- Prepare the dining room for service: maintain all flatware, condiments and beverage in a constant state of readiness.
- Maintain "Bistro" foods at a high level of quality throughout the day.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe kitchen and dining room environment.
- Encourage and invite guests to participate in food programs.
- Actively support good health and safety practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and work.
- Motivated to work and grow with a senior population.
- Knowledge of Cleaning Standards in a commercial food operation.
- Six months of dining room service experience.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Certificate in food management or equivalent.
- Experience in food preparation.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/participate in team work.
- Experience working with a senior population.
- Experience in a service industry.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to push, pull or lift up to 30 lbs., using proper body mechanics and/or available equipment.
- Ability to bend or kneel for up to 15 consecutive minutes to perform cleaning tasks in the dining room and kitchen.
- Ability to work standing, walking or moving for 3 – 3.75 hours without need to sit down.
We offer our employees:
- Predictable dining flow.
- Good staffing plan.
- No late nights!
Belmont Village Senior Living owns and operates Upscale Senior Living Apartment Communities NATIONWIDE. Our Communities are designed for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities. We provide living space, meals, housekeeping services, recreational/social activities and personal support to our residents.
The only thing more beautiful than the surroundings at Belmont Village Senior Living is the people with which you will work. COME FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, BECOME PART OF THE FAMILY. Our goal is to provide seniors with a way to lead happy, self-directed lives.
We are seeking LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. Sorry, no relocation available.
COME BE PART OF AN INNOVATIVE WINNING TEAM!
Hope to see you soon, this is the job you have been looking for!
Company: Belmont Village Senior Living - Burbank
Location: Burbank, California
Date posted: Oct 17
Employee Type: Part-time