Vecna Senior Project/Program Manager - VA in Cambridge, Massachusetts
We are looking for a Senior Project/Program Manager to support various projects we have with the Veterans Health Administration. You will work with a team of project support and engineering personnel to guide the operational strategy and execution of multiple projects across various stages of implementation from active development to services and maintenance and support. You will have P&L; responsibility for the execution of successful contacts as well as responsibility for capturing and developing new product and service ideas. This position requires successful coordination across project and technical teams including project management best practices, agile development and support structures based on Salesforce and JIRA tools. This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Plan, initiate & manage VA Health Administration projects.
- Interface with customers to manage delivery of contract requirements and new requests.
- Provide technical insight for new contracts.
- Assist in writing business proposals.
- Define project scope & gather requirements.
- Develop/update project plans.
- Develop/manage release plan of IT projects.
- Submit project deliverables per QA standards.
- Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards & cost targets are met.
- May require up to 30% travel.
- 5+ years of relevant experience MUST possess extensive experience supporting the VA Experience working on multiple large scale and complex projects.
- Must possess experience with national scale programs.
- Extensive professional network in the government sectors a plus.
- PMP certified a plus.
- Knowledge of agile software development cycle.
- Strong background in Health IT, infrastructure and services, specifically large-enterprise programs, Enterprise and Services-Oriented Architecture a plus.
- Cambridge, MA
Job ID: 286