G6 Hospitality Digital Graphic Design Specialist in CARROLLTON, Texas
Digital Graphic Design Specialist
TX - CARROLLTON
First Open Date:
The Digital Graphic Design Specialist will be responsible for layout, design, illustration and production of a variety of digital, written and printed media from concept to completion. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience in advertising, marketing or design
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Light Room and Acrobat on a Mac Platform and Microsoft Office on a Mac platform
• Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS skills a plus
• Excellent knowledge of design principles and web technologies
• Refined sense of color and typography
• Self-starter, highly organized, detail oriented and creative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong project management skills and ability to organize and manage competing priorities
• Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and under pressure
• Strong drive and enthusiasm
• Excellent time management skills
The individual occupying this position must be able to perform essential job functions set forth below with or without reasonable accommodation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the individual occupying this position. This is a representative list of the general duties, and it not intended to be all-inclusive.
• Develop creative print, web, and video advertising and communications using the appropriate design software tools and programs (HTML, CSS, Flash, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Apple Final Cut)
• Create innovative graphical assets that convey unique brand experiences in a way that meets business objectives and drives business with effective use of resources and budget
• Conceptualize, design and prepare videos for presentations
• Manage brand identity and consistency of brand design related projects and programs from corporate departments and individual properties
• Work with internal teams to develop internal logos and promotions.
• Keep up with current trends when creating new designs and come up with new ideas on how to promote the company
• Create and distribute the brand book that specifies logo usage, brand identity and current trademarks
• Ensure that all corporate and field materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand and logo guidelines as well as verifying that trademark and copyright laws are followed
• Collect and maintain photo library and asset management.
• Handle incoming requests for photos, logos, miscellaneous files to vendors and other internal departments.
• Conceptualizes online creative experiences using existing and non-existing resources and materials.
• Ensures digital creative is in line with overall brand parameters and guidelines.
• Partners with internal and external creative teams to drive design strategy for digital experiences and marketing/advertising.
• Provides ongoing recommendations for site design and user experience improvements.
• Design site-wide and project refreshes that are consistent with the brand
• Develop individual project branding that supports the project's uniqueness but also stays within the overarching family brand
• Make periodic updates to time-sensitive content on websites that involves graphic support
• Provide graphics support for various promotions (websites, signage, email templates, promotional materials, etc.)
• Work with the creative team to produce and deliver various high quality, design-savvy print and web design collateral (marketing materials, page layouts, email campaigns, production specs etc.) in accordance with the requirements of a given project
All other duties as needed or required
• Proficient in current graphic design software including Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Light Room and Acrobat on a Mac Platform.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Keynote on a Mac Platform.
• Prepare files for pre-press according to job specifications when needed.
• Maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
• Work within the appropriate level of independence
• Function in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility and capability to deal with constant change
• Ability to deliver numerous projects to a high level within specific timeframes
• Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other employees