CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP Tax Associate in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
We are seeking an Experienced Tax Associate to join our Cedar Rapids, IA office. They will support a variety of commercial service clients.
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership and nonprofit returns
- Team with clients to provide them with customized tax advisory services
- Work closely with other members of the tax team to identify and research complex issues
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Masters in Taxation preferred
- 1+ year of experience in a public accounting or professional services firm
- Candidates should have an active CPA or be eligible to sit for the CPA exam
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Our professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With over 4,400 people, 100 US locations and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 16-1264
Title: Tax Associate
City: Cedar Rapids