HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Center Manager Urgent Care Parker Chambers in Centennial, Colorado
*BASIC FUNCTION: *Manage and oversee the daily operations
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Greets all patients courteously and with a smile in a timely manner
* Triage patients according to physicians and nurses orders.
* Able to register and discharge patients manually or by computer in an effort to help lower patients wait time.
* Respond appropriately to customer concerns and identify areas of improvement
* Ensure the lab and x-ray areas are being operated according to local and state agencies. Audit logs and provide feedback if necessary.
* Liaison to marketing staff to insure customer satisfaction. * Participate in and support methods of measuring customer satisfaction. * Oversee medical information requests. * Revise and complete monthly work schedules for tech, nurse and mid-level. * Oversee daily business reports * Work closely with doctors to insure quality patient care * Approve payroll functions including making necessary corrections in automated payroll system * Oversee implementation of new policies or procedures at the center level. * Interview and hire quality staff and ensure clinic is staffed according to budget/needs * Order back office supplies * Shares information from meetings with doctors and staff * Interact with CareNow home office and other locations to provide continuity of care. * Work close with Front Desk Supervisor * Maintains key control over all physical assets and building * Implement OSHA/Safety in-service in timely manner as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES-
* Ability to give clear instructions and communicate necessary information
* Follow up on assignments to insure that work is completed.
* Conduct training needs of employees and inform SOA.
* Deliver constructive feedback to others as appropriate
* Insure efficient service is provided to patients. * Accessible to staff and a positive role model * Assure a safe and healthy working environment * Open and supportive of change. * Supportive of company initiatives. * Maintains strict confidentiality and preserves the dignity of others
KNOWEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES * Licensed Practical Nurse or certified Medical Assistant preferred * 2 years of clinical management experience. Previous experience in urgent care or pediatric setting preferred * Excellent Internal and external customer service * Proficient with email, Word and Excel * Previous experience with front office duties, including patient triage, check in, check out, insurance verification and scheduling
Title: Center Manager Urgent Care Parker Chambers
Location: Colorado-Centennial-Centennial Outpatient Rehabili
Requisition ID: 1001-ACQ