Comcast Comcast Business Outbound Sales Representative - 11/7/2016 Class in Centennial, Colorado
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for generating monthly sales through outbound cold calling or lead generation which plays a key
role in the growth and expansion of Comcast Business Services and its product offerings. Facilitates the sale of
Comcast Internet, Voice, and TV services to small and mid-size business to new and existing customers.
Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Generate sales through outbound cold calling and lead follow-up over the telephone using a variety of
techniques. Sell Comcast Internet, Voice, and TV services to small and mid-sized business to new and existing
- Meet and exceed all assigned sales quotas and achieve targeted customer experience scorecard metrics.
- Manage the customer through lead generation, pipeline management, organization, effective communication
and strong listening skills.
- Consult with business customers on their business application, solicit referrals for potential new prospects,
and close web leads.
- May partner with field to provide referral of complex opportunities to the outside sales organization.
- Resolve customer issues quickly and strive to reach resolution on the first call or escalate issues
- Updates and maintains prospect database and opportunity funnel on a daily basis, assuring management of
prospect database and assures customers' orders are fulfilled.
- Manage multiple activities simultaneously including interacting with customers while using multiple software
applications for research and documentation.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s)
and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer