HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cook in Centennial, Colorado
Experienced Cook Needed
Our rapidly expanding nutrition team at The Medical Center of Aurora is seeking an energetic and talented Cook to help us provide service excellence.
Enjoy working in a progressive healthcare workplace with a dedicated team who provide nutritional and dietary services to our patients, visitors and staff.
We offer: * Opportunities to grow and advance * Positive team environment * Competitive compensation plan * Flexible scheduling Apply today to become a part of our team!
The Cook is responsible for:
* maintaining principles of proper hot and cold food production and other related activities
* seeing that food is prepared according to the menu
* confers with the Executive Chef as to the use of leftovers
* makes menu changes as necessary
* maintains a high standard of food handling and cleanliness in work area.
* when need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
/The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality./
* Minimum of two years Food Service experience as a cook strongly preferred.
* Must be able to use various Food Service/institutional equipment.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
* Must show good judgment and reliability.
* Must show good customer service skills.
* Must be able to perform multiple tasks at one time. Do you fit the bill? Apply today for immediate consideration.
Location: Colorado-Centennial-Centennial Medical Plaza
Requisition ID: 03191-58373