Kratos Technology & Training Solutions RT Logic Development Engineer in Chantilly, Virginia
RT Logic is a leading supplier of ground signal processing systems (RF, DSP, and digital domains) for satellite operations including factory test, launch, business operations, and assured mission capabilities. Our technology also supports non-space applications. We have an exciting opportunity for a Development Engineer!
This position will:
- Develop, integrate, and test real time software and/or firmware applications to support various RT Logic products.
- Design and develop firmware/software in support of new product development and custom deliveries.
- Work directly with customers and RT Logic engineers to perform requirements analysis/design trade-offs and develop solutions in accordance with system/product architectures.
- Work with program management to scope and estimate new efforts as needed.
- Use C/C++, Python and other software tools to develop solutions for various Linux based platforms.
- Use VHDL to implement real-time communications processing for tactical and network communications products.
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 0-3+ years of related experience
- C or C++ experience
- VHDL experience
- Linux experience desired
- Knowledge of network protocol (TCP, IP, UDP)
- Must be able to work closely in a small engineering team which will include other software engineers, FPGA firmware, RF hardware, system hardware, and test engineers
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
RT Logic offers challenging work, an excellent environment, & great benefits! Qualified applicants apply on-line at www.rtlogic.com EOE M/F/D/V Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Job Tracking ID: RTL:16-026
Location: Chantilly, VA
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: July 19, 2016
Job Level: Entry Level (less than 2 years)
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: At least 1 Year
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: ASAP