Ally Financial Compliance Analyst III - Mortgage in Charlotte, North Carolina
Oct 10, 2016
The Compliance Analyst III position performs routine compliance tasks and deals with compliance issues, typically concerning documentation, reporting, etc. The analyst will follow established guidelines and procedures and may assist in monitoring regulatory or Audit issues.
- Responsible for analyzing line of business impact of new and changing mortgage lending compliance regulations including, but not limited to: Equal Credit Opportunity Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Truth in Lending Act, RESPA, Flood Disaster Protection Act, Dodd-Frank, CRA, HMDA, Fair Lending, HOEPA, Predatory Lending, FACT Act, UDAAP, S.A.F.E. Act and Service Member's Civil Relief Act.
- Provides guidance to the Residential Mortgage Banking Unit in all aspects of compliance and takes a consultative approach to the compliance process.
- Serves as a resource for regulatory matters and compliance related initiatives relating to mortgage lending.
- Develops compliance training material and trains employees to implement the processes necessary to attain the objectives of the Bank's Compliance Program.
- Represents the Compliance Department and the Bank, demonstrating core values, support of Bank policies and practices, and encouraging one common culture of Compliance throughout the Bank.
- Maintains an advanced awareness of regulatory and legislative developments and industry trends.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Total years and type of prior related experience: 5-7 years
- Current, working knowledge of mortgage lending regulations, including familiarity with TRID
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving skills to reflect level of responsibilities
- Independent and self-motivated
- Results oriented yet team player
- Organized, thorough and persistent
- Basic data entry and PC skills, MS Office experience preferred
- Education level: Minimum -- Bachelors' degree in business or related major or equivalent experience
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Compliance and Regulatory Affairs is responsible for driving compliance with laws, regulations and company policies set forth by federal regulators and stakeholders.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6287
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: North Carolina (Charlotte)