Ally Financial Consumer Practices Compliance Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
Oct 11, 2016
Participate in the execution of projects and activities supporting the overall Consumer Practices Program to include complaints management and UDAAP program activities. Serve as a resource to the lines of business and global functions for Consumer Practices related matters and initiatives.
- Participate and lead with minimal direction, data collection, analysis and reporting of consumer practices-related information including, but not limited to, consumer complaints, compliance testing, risk assessments and audit/exam results.
- Assist in preparation of consumer practices-related management reports.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and administration of the enterprise consumer practices-related policies both internal to Consumer Practices Compliance as well as Line of Business and Global Functions procedures.
- Maintain the consumer practices issues management program ensuring timely and accurate tracking and reporting.
- Serve as coordinator for the Business Continuity Program requirements and participate in other related review and assessment activities.
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable Consumer Practices related regulations.
- Participate in timely responses to regulatory exams and internal audits serving as coordinator for the collection of materials and tracking/reporting of issue remediation.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum - Bachelors' degree in business or related major or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years banking compliance, risk management or related experience
- Working knowledge of Unfair and Deceptive Acts & Abusive Practices (UDAAP), consumer complaints management, Dodd-Frank Consumer Financial Protection Act or related regulations
- Compliance monitoring and testing, program and/or project management experience
- Demonstrated experience consulting individuals at all levels (individual contributors, leaders and managers) regarding compliance and/or risk management
- Attention to detail and superior written and oral communication skills with a proven ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to identify and make recommendations to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Proven ability to simultaneously accomplish multiple tasks assignments and prioritize work as needed to meet business needs
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and understand laws and regulations, providing recommendations and solutions
- Proficiency in MS applications: (Microsoft Office). Experience with Database management a plus.
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Compliance and Regulatory Affairs is responsible for driving compliance with laws, regulations and company policies set forth by federal regulators and stakeholders.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6313
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: North Carolina (Charlotte)