Ally Financial Quality Control Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
Sep 28, 2016
Ally Bank Mortgage Quality Analyst position is an opportunity for an individual that has a focus on mortgage quality and experience with mortgage activities to include originations, modifications, back-office operations and servicing. This role is part of a team which will act as an independent review and evaluation of quality and the customer experience in the sales, fulfillment, and servicing processes. The Mortgage Quality Analyst screens incoming and outgoing calls to ensure quality, customer service, and adherence to the policies and procedures of the organization. Analyst will actively monitor, analyze, and provide feedback on associate performance, training, and process opportunities, performing all steps within the mortgage quality oversight review process accurately and within the required timeframe, and leading briefings and follow-up activities. Role will have a direct impact on associate measurement, goals, and training program design.
- Responsible for performing incoming call, outgoing call and email monitoring for accuracy and conformance to the department quality and compliance standards
- Responsible for reviewing the customer files to ensure quality of service
- Achieve departmental productivity requirements including number of calls monitored per month, per coordinator, and on schedule
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly monitoring reports
- Facilitate and/or participate in calibration sessions with leadership staff and vendor
- Facilitate remote monitoring sessions as needed
- Provide effective coaching / mentoring to coordinators to improve performance
- Act as a resource and provide recommendations to improve coordinator performance through changes in process flows, scripting, etc.
- Demonstrate mastery and comprehension of quality standards
- Acts as a resource and advisor to the training department by identifying training deficiencies, trends, gaps and additional needs, through performing various forms of call monitoring
- May participate in answering calls when needed or in training classes as an assistant, trainer and/or SME
- Maintain quality scoring forms, definitions and provide reporting to VP of Service Delivery
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required, College preferred
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in a call center customer service environment required with 1 year experience in Mortgage quality monitoring or customer service
- Computer skills- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, Windows, Typing
- Excellent oral and written skills, able to present effectively to management, associates, and clients
- Comfortable coaching other associates
- Strong interpersonal skills / Performance-oriented
- Sound organizational skills
- Able to work with and support teammates
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Organized and attentive to detail
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Ally Bank is a direct bank in the U.S. that offers a straightforward approach to banking with no minimum deposit required to open an account, no monthly maintenance fees and 24/7 live customer care. A subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc. and member FDIC, the bank offers online savings, interest checking, money market accounts, certificates of deposit with terms ranging from three months to five years, and IRA Plans and products. Ally Bank was named "Best Online Bank" for the 5th consecutive year since 2011 by MONEY® Magazine.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6245
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: North Carolina (Charlotte)