Ally Financial Sr. Analyst -- Channel Analytics in Charlotte, North Carolina
Sep 21, 2016
Sr. Analyst, Channel Analytics, will support the web and contact center analytics teams and produce routine reporting and meaningful ad hoc analyses. Role will flex to support multiple lines of business dependent upon demand -- including deposits, credit card, auto, insurance, and mortgage. This position requires the ability to be both hands-on with raw data as well as interacting with various business partners.
- Develop an understanding of customer interactions across all channels and across multiple lines of business
- Act as a liaison between IT, Marketing, and eCommerce teams to help enhance data capture, reporting, and analytical data marts in order to generate meaningful analysis about customer experience
- Help define and recommend measurement, strategies, and reporting that will be used to inform key business decisions and drive a best-in-class customer experience while delivering profitable results
- Support Channel Analytics team with BI tool report building and performance monitoring
- Participate in design of analytic data marts in support of infrastructure to optimize outputs of Channel Analytics team
- 3-5 years of experience of data mining and analysis in financial services or related field
- Strong knowledge of SAS and/or SQL
- Strong background in relational databases and data management concepts
- Understanding of website and customer data with experience using Adobe Analytics (preferred) or Google Analytics
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex data into clear action oriented recommendations for the business
- Self-motivated and capable of delivering results with minimal ongoing direction
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to communicate analytical insights clearly and concisely to individuals from diverse backgrounds
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Ally Bank is a direct bank in the U.S. that offers a straightforward approach to banking with no minimum deposit required to open an account, no monthly maintenance fees and 24/7 live customer care. A subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc. and member FDIC, the bank offers online savings, interest checking, money market accounts, certificates of deposit with terms ranging from three months to five years, and IRA Plans and products. Ally Bank was named "Best Online Bank" for the 5th consecutive year since 2011 by MONEY® Magazine.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6231
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: North Carolina (Charlotte)