Ally Financial Sr. IT Business Operations Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
Sep 30, 2016
The Sr IT Business Operations Analyst is responsible for sustain application production support activities including: executing deployment, access management, audits, incident management, change management, etc.
- Assess, plan and communicate steady state upgrades/patches
- Participate in Discovery Phase to assist with scoping effort for application teams
- Review existing workflow and systems to reduce duplication of effort and inefficiencies.
- Leverage existing technology and analyze new technology solutions to accelerate business goals
- Build and maintain relationships within Ally's global functions, senior business leaders, and supplier partners
- Devise and develop solutions to meet or exceed business requirements
- Security Vulnerability Remediation
- BS and 5+ years of technology experience or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in using standard development tools
- Ability to manage and support enterprise business applications by leveraging internal and external teams along with third-party vendor solution
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Effective and professional oral and written communication skills
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Ally's Information Technology (IT) organization is focused on supporting and improving the position of its industry-leading business franchises through cost effective, innovative IT solutions as well as overseeing critical functions that enable the day-to-day operations of the entire Ally Financial enterprise. IT is also responsible for the administration and execution of information protection, disaster recovery and IT risk management.
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6275
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: North Carolina (Charlotte)