Convergys Supervisor Recruiting in Charlotte, North Carolina
The Supervisor Recruiting ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible assisting with development of recruiting strategy and managing a team who assess hiring needs and interview candidates for positions.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Responsible for development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs
• Direct the activities of a team who assist with development of innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs of each client, internal department, and appropriate stakeholders
• Set team goals and targets and monitor progress against recruitment department metrics. Responsible for measuring team productivity.
• Lead a team responsible for the execution of initial screening interviews, telephone interviews, and/or face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants
• Work with hiring manager(s), HR, and appropriate stakeholders to determine final decisions on candidate hiring; make recommendations on appropriate hire(s) based on need and candidate interaction
• Partner with HR and Compensation to offer competitive compensation packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates
• Coaches team in leveraging various resources -- internet, community organizations, print media, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations - to directly and indirectly source and attract qualified candidates
• Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and HRIS tools
• Measures team performance against maintaining consistent standards for all applicants and ensuring compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
• Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers
• Bachelor's Degree in related field and 2-4 years relevant experience preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverables
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Awareness of recruiting metrics and trends: retention, quality of hire, net throughput, etc.
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure, ability to work in a high-velocity environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to foster a sense of professionalism and relationship building for self and team
• Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
Careel Level Description
Receives assignments in tasks oriented terms and supervises subordinates to set priorities and complete assignments.. Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team members. In charge of handling single and medium-sized line of business. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager. Drives direct reports to achieve set metrics and business goals thru coaching, mentoring and providing regular feedback. Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised. Handles escalated issues. Supervises non-exempt employees who generally perform either a single task or multiple, but closely related tasks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Charlotte, NC
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.