SAP Sr Account Executive-Analytics Job in Chicago, Illinois
Requisition ID: 121046
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
As an SAP Analytics Account Executive, you will work with your assigned Sales manager and associated support resources to drive revenue for the SAP Analytics product line. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the SAP Analytics sales process and creating a business plan to achieve your target quota within your assigned accounts. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying SAP Analytics opportunities, developing and driving strategy and closing deals.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
• Representing SAP and its Analytics product line: (BI, Predictive Analytics (KXEN), Cloud Planning, Mobile BI and Lumira Data Visualization) in General Business Accounts Cross Vertically.
• Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory.
• Manage and track customer engagement and activity through SAP’s established sales processes and systems as well as keeping customer account data current and accurate.
• Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
• Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
• Independently run discovery sessions with lines of business while managing and leading the sales cycle.
• Managing a virtual account team.
• Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques.
• Articulate analytic solutions in terms of ROI to the customer.
• Provide product demonstrations to prospects.
• Research the customer environment to create effective business impact models, build business cases, ROI & TCO models.
• Develop a deep knowledge of SAP Analytics, data visualization and associated solutions.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• 5 years’ experience in selling analytics or database solutions such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, etc.
• Must have relevant software (BI, database, ERP, CRM, Big Data). You must be able to demonstrate your technical expertise.
• Proven experience managing complex sales cycles to sell database, data warehouse and business intelligence solutions into the Fortune 500 and closing 7 figure deals.
• You are a GREAT Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to make customers successful through the best Analytics software in the market.
• You will maximize revenue.
• Exceptional analytical and technical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills including collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, and persuasion.
• Ability to prospect, champion and articulate business cases and have proven track record of closing 7 figure deals in large accounts
• Ability to present and articulate a complete application and technology solution.
• Ability to think out-of-the-box and impress customers with your line of thinking and have a proven record to be a leader and team player.
• You are a passionate evangelist. You believe that SAP wants to “change the game” and win the new world of Data Visualization and Analytics!
• You love analytics and understanding data!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology).
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: email@example.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USA