HP Mechanical Engineer in ChongQing, China
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
If you are Mechanical Engineer, you will have a chance to
• Designs portions of engineering solutions for mechanical and thermal hardware, electronics enclosures, and production tooling based on established engineering principles and in accordance with development technology practices and guidelines.
• Develops and implements parameters and test plans for existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, developing fan curves, system power measurements & acoustics.
• Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners on mechanical and thermal design and development.
• Participates as a member of project team of other mechanical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 2-4 years experience
to be successful you should be:
• Using ProEngineer or other 3D CAD software as a mechanical design tool.
• Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
• Designing sheet metal and plastic parts and associated production tooling and processes
• Using CFD and thermal mockups to validate thermal solution.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options
No shift premium (China)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html