Convergys Analyst Customer Service Analytics in Cincinnati, Ohio
Analyst Customer Service Analytics
Customer interactions provide a wealth of intelligence about the customer experience and our actionable insights stem from handling billions of customer contacts annually for our clients – among Fortune 500 companies, over half of the top 50 are clients that trust their most important relationships to Convergys.
In today’s marketplace, businesses must find smarter ways to manage and capture customer information, sift through complex business data to intelligently drive action, and improve the customer experience while containing costs. The Convergys Analytics Solutions team, a division Convergys Corporation, is skilled at providing businesses with these critical answers needed to effectively build and manage stronger customer relationships. Using proven, proprietary methodologies, our accredited consultants bring cross-industry expertise to drive relevant, quick, and cost-effective results.
As an Analyst Customer Service Analytics, you have the unique opportunity to participate in fast-paced projects and build expertise in analytical and critical thinking skills, business process design, and strategy development.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Reviews customer satisfaction and other operational metric results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to identify trends in performance; produces monthly management reports
• Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data and identifies performance improvement opportunities via Microsoft Pivot tables, cross-tabs or via other tools
• Proactively determines areas for focus and conducts analyses to understand the drivers of performance gaps
• Coordinates with statisticians for development of key driver analysis, statistical linkages and calibration between customer satisfaction and other operational metrics such as quality, average handle time
• Coordinates data feeds with Operations to provide data for analysis
• Supports relationship-building with peers in Operations to understand current operational processes and identify possible gaps that may be contributing to lower key metric results; serves as an extension of the Operational team; may document operational processes as input to improvement initiatives
• Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind performance gaps. Root cause may include on site observation, interviews, and process documentation
• Facilitates action planning sessions with Call Center Operations or other stakeholders. Aids in developing recommendations involving operational changes that are expected to improve results; assists in testing of new/revised processes
• Facilitates the implementation of action plans in collaboration with Call Center Operational units
• Develop updates to reflect current status of activities; monitors progress against action plans and contributes to decisions to ensure goals are met; monitors call center operational performance on goals and objectives; isolates initiative effectiveness on improving key performance metrics
• Produces documentation of key insights, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into internal or client reviews; interacts with external clients to present analytic results and solution recommendations
• Identifies problems that may jeopardize the analysis or program and works with manager to determine contingency plans
• Contributes to decisions regarding analytic design, information requirements and deliverable schedules
• Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university with two to four years related experience preferred
• Analytical thinking and analytic aptitude; ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve work processes
• Strong attention to detail
• Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work in an environment where activities and deliverables are dependent on a diverse group of technical and business functional experts
• Ability to work an emerging and rapidly changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
• Experience or exposure with statistical concepts and applications, data analysis, call center exposure, customer satisfaction data exposure and/or process consulting experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Exposure to Six Sigma methodology preferred
Careel Level Description
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures and principles. Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Cincinnati, OH
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.