Convergys Analyst HRIS in Cincinnati, Ohio
The Analyst HRIS role provides business support for Workday HRIS system and supports HR functions (payroll, Talent, Talent Acquisition, etc.). This position requires the ability to configure in Workday in both our sandbox environment and our production environment. A good amount of troubleshooting and handling of incoming help-desk tickets will be required. This position involves strong communication skills and the ability to demonstrate Workday knowledge and Workday business processes to stakeholders.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Handle incoming help-desk tickets related to Workday . Mostly Tier II support; however, may also include Tier I support. Meet/ exceed SLAs for handling help desk tickets
• Perform Workday configuration in both sandbox (testing) and production. With the ability to document test results
• Will be given assignments of HR functional support initiatives by the manager or management chain within HRIS
• Ability to use spreadsheets to mass load data into Workday
• Ability to coordinate and work directly with the HRIS Tier I team for triage of support tickets and trends. Ability to document and produce functional documentation for the HRIS team to be placed on our HRIS SharePoint Site
• Responsible to troubleshoot help-desk tickets and interpret questions from end-users at Tier I and Tier II level of support. Communicate effectively with the end-user, and/ or HR Business Partner, via phone or written communication to close the case. Deliver 1:1 or group training via WebEx to HR or internal to HRIS team members
• Provide support and contribute to all facets of Workday adoption at Convergys
• Build out internal communications/ train / conduct Knowledge Transfer documentation to HRIS team utilizing our SharePoint site
• Frequent Workday Community and be an active participant in keeping Workday skills relevant and current. Educate other team members within HRIS team updates from Workday Community
• Conduct pro-active reviews of business processes and contribute to the review, discussion of improving business processes in Workday and assist with testing
• Responsible for tasks related to new Workday feature releases delivered two times per year. This will include review of new material on Workday Community and reviewing Workday release notes and presenting the update/ new feature and functionality to the HRIS team
• Analyze results of data and produce material, presentations and reports identifying trends, issues
• Perform audits on Workday data and deliver information to stakeholders about the audit detail
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve and review trends of small sets of data
• Flexible to work variety of shifts as needed including weekends
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal team members and work through troubleshooting issues
• Ability to document internal FAQs and relevant HRIS documentation and placement on our SharePoint site
• Ability to work independently and be pro-active in handling business objectives
• Meet with internal company stakeholders and conduct meetings (i.e., HR, other departments)
• Demonstrate and train on Workday to stakeholders
• Meet deadlines/ timelines of HRIS initiatives to which this role has been assigned a task
• Conduct audits of workday data and provide governance of data in our people system for the company
• Work enhancement requests independently and follow up with directly with the initiator of the enhancement request to drive towards final requirements, testing and move to production
• The analyst role will require the ability to have an area of focus that becomes the primary focus/ knowledge area. However, other drivers within Workday functionality will be presented to the analyst for up-skilling and cross-functional training
• Detail oriented
• Well organized
• Ability to handle, and have access to, confidential employee information
• Ability to adhere to the governance of access to employee information and understand the delegation of duties between functional teams and Workday integration teams
Career Framework Role
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures and principles. Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Cincinnati, OH
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.