Convergys Analyst Research Analytics in Cincinnati, Ohio
Analyst Research Analytics
The Analyst Research Analytics is responsible to assist in the resolution of marketing and customer strategy issues by developing information on the marketplace. This position will manage primary market research studies; analyze and interpret results.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Develop information about the market place by designing and conducting primary market research studies to ensure quality product development, customer experience and customer service decisions
• Analyze and interpret research tables in support of deliverables outlined in the engagement’s analytic plan
• Prepare charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analysis of business questions based on survey data, often using PowerPoint
• Function independently with little intermediate supervision of assigned tasks prior to completion
• Incorporate Decisions Sciences deliverables into report content for engagements
• Take responsibility for analytic planning process, including development of plan, identification of banners and special data runs needed
• Take primary ownership of design and development of deliverables for research programs
• Own client discussions and delivery of presentations for smaller transactional satisfaction or mature projects
• Maintain quality design and conduct of market research studies, continually improve knowledge of market research and market research techniques, and data analysis
• Bachelor's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with four to six years' related experience preferred
• Experience in quantitative analysis within industry
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Ability to think conceptually
• Familiarity with secondary database/sources, especially economic, demographic and industry
• Knowledge of market research design and analysis
• Strong matrix management skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Career Framework Role
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Broad application of principles, theories and concepts in applicable discipline. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently; receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Cincinnati, OH
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.