Convergys Market Research Project Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
Market Research Project Manager
The Market Research Project Manager functions as an entry level Project Manager on routine Market Research programs. This position monitors project status and provides updates to team members.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Monitors and communicates status (quality, timing, budget) of survey research programs to clients and internal stakeholders
• Develops survey instruments, leveraging established materials
• Collaborates in cross-functional project team
• Follows established research processes in structured work assignments
• Manages routine, standard complexity research programs with close supervision
• Provides support to more senior team members
• Attends analytic planning meetings
• Bachelor's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with less than two years of relevant market research experience preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet timelines on deliverables
• Self-starter, strong sense of urgency, works well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
Career Level Description
Performs routine assignments in the entry level of the Professional Career Band. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Typically requires a college or university degree or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Cincinnati, OH
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.