Convergys Sr Market Research Project Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
Sr Market Research Project Manager
The Sr Market Research Project Manager functions as an experienced Project Manager on moderately complex Research programs. This position monitors project status and provides updates to team members.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Manages projects through all phases, including initial launch on schedule
• Monitors and communicates status (quality, timing, budget) of survey research programs to clients and internal stakeholders
• Develops survey instruments, leveraging established materials and custom enhancements
• Performs quality control functions, ensuring work products with minimal/no errors
• Collaborates effectively in cross-functional project team
• Follows established research processes in semi-structured work assignments
• Manages moderately complex research programs with supervision
• Provides support to more senior team members on complex programs
• Participates in analytic planning meetings
• Contributes to best practice development
• Bachelor's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with two to four years of relevant market research experience.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet timelines on deliverables
• Strong attention to detail
• Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
• Knowledge of marketing research principles and practice
Career Level Description
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures and principles . Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Cincinnati, OH
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.