HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Charge RN 1 South Med Surg in Conroe, Texas
_Conroe Regional Medical Center – Conroe, TX_
_Charge RN - 1 South Med Surg _
*Shift: FT/Nights (7P-7A, 3 Days/week, rotating weekends) *
Conroe Regional Medical Center,where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for more than 75 years.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA.
Conroe Regional Medical Centerhas achieved recognition as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designation as a Level III Trauma facility. CRMC also has a Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients.
Conroe Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Charge RN - 1 South Med Surg
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager, the Charge Nurses is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients ranging in age from infancy to geriatric, admitted for medical/surgical and general pediatric problems.
- The Charge Nurse supports the medical care of all patients requiring medical/surgical/pediatric care under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the Hospital.
- The Charge Nurse provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- The Charge Nurse provides direction to the Registered Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and unlicensed assistive personnel in providing patient care.
- The Charge Nurse is responsible for delegating tasks based on the needs of the patient and the knowledge and skills of the individual selected to perform such tasks.
- The Charge Nurse must be able to assess own learning needs to enhance personal and professional development.
- The Charge Nurse will increase knowledge and skills related to patient care by attending workshops, formal classes, seminars and in services.
- The Charge Nurse must be able to assess the staff members and students educational needs and will assist with this education.
- The Charge Nurse will assist the Clinical Coordinator in coordinating the ongoing operations of the unit and will also assist with the staffing and scheduling.
- The Charge Nurse will assist the Clinical Manager with clinical supervision of nurses and will participate with annual evaluations of the staff.
The Charge Nurse will consistently utilize appropriate communication channels and methods, and initiates constructive approach to problem identification and solution. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
Staff in this job category are responsible for consideration and development issues of patients in each of the following age groups identified._X_ Neonatal/Infant (Birth to 1 Year) _X_ Pediatric (1-12)__ _X_ Adolescent (12-18) _X_ Adult (18-65) _X_ Geriatric (65 )
_POSITION REQUIREMENTS: _
* Current TX RN license or proof of compact license/application for Texas licensure. * BLS issued by the American Heart Association (AHA), required * ACLS issued by AHA, required * PALS issued by AHA, required * TNCC certification within six (6) months of employment. * Previous Charge RN experience, preferred.
Title: Charge RN 1 South Med Surg
Location: Texas-Conroe-Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe
Requisition ID: 06437-63876