HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Medical Collections Specialist - Corona, CA in Corona, California
/ Collection Specialist / // Essential Job Functions:
Perform collections activity based on collection queue/production goals.
- Follow all required FDCPA regulations and system procedures.
- Maintain a working knowledge of client policies and procedures.
- Maintain acceptable call quality as determined by the Management staff.
- Assist the Unit Manager or Team Lead in working priority reports promptly, effectively, and efficiently.
- Close out an appropriate number of accounts each month as determined by Management.
- Be a mentor to new employees and assist in their training and development. Qualifications
- Knowledge:Working knowledge of collections. Capable of meeting production goals. High school diploma or equivalent. Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in collections, customer service or equivalent with a proven track record of meeting production goals on a regular basis with experience in providing training and feedback to less experienced collectors. Experience with standard office software products a must.
- Skills/Aptitudes:Demonstrated communication and problem solving skills and the ability to act/decide accordingly. Ability to collect, create and research complex or diverse information. Exceptional customer service and the ability to plan organize and exercise sound judgment.
Title: Medical Collections Specialist - Corona, CA
Location: California-Corona-Corona (COR) - RCPS
Requisition ID: 26618-115596