Randstad Production Supervisor in Cranberry Twp, Pennsylvania
Cranberry Twp, PA
US$ 19 - US$ 22 per hour
Monday, October 17, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionDirect Hire Production Supervisor Positions $19 to $22 Must have three to five years supervisory experience.
These client companies offer a competitive wage, medical benefits, 401k, and much more.- Positions open Monday through Friday on first and second shifts.- If you are looking for an opportunity with an International company and advancement please contact The Randstad Cranberry Office at 724.935.3460. Please email resume to email@example.com.- We place qualified individuals with great employers in direct hire positions, everyday Randstad establishes new partnerships with well-known employers recruiting in your area. Let us introduce you!
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and Enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; Developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the Processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Working hours: Monday through Friday: First and Second shift
Supervision, Coaching, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Production Planning, Controls and Instrumentation, Strategic Planning, Dealing with Complexity, Financial Planning and Strategy, Automotive Manufacturing. All Microsoft Office Applications( word, excel, power point) Interested candidates must apply and attach a resume and be willing to submit to background check and drug screen.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.