Randstad Executive Assistant- Creative Beauty Brand! in Culver City, California
Executive Assistant- Creative Beauty Brand!
Culver City, CA
US$ 25 - US$ 30 per hour
Monday, October 17, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur client, a Global Beauty Company is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to one join of their luxury brands in Culver City, California! This is an on-going temporary role (full time hours) supporting the SVP of Sales. This is a great opportunity for someone with 2-5+ years of administrative experience and someone who thrives in a creative, casual but fast pace environment. Please only apply if you are available to start immediately as they ideally want this person to start next week!
- Extensive calendar management- scheduling
- Own the scheduling and coordinating of key meetings including attendees, location and necessary follow up and follow through to ensure meetings run smoothly, begin on time and have the right people in the room.
- Manage Outlook calendars for SVP, Schedule appointments, meetings and travel. Watch and update changes frequently.
- Process monthly expense reports for SVP. Manage incoming bills and statements related to expense report processing.
- Assist with preparation for annual Strategy & Budget meetings to include printing and assembling documents, ordering supplies and ensuring the process for gathering needed materials runs smoothly.
- Order office supplies and handle other office related procurement activities as needed. Manage any bills and invoices related to departmental procurement.
- Assist with projects as assigned by brand.
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9AM-6PM
--Position requires at least 3+ years in a corporate environment providing administrative support to an executive or executive team.
--Experience in a start-up/entrepreneurial environment in addition to corporate environment, strongly preferred.
--Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, able to juggle the changing priorities of a fast-growing brand.
--Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
--Expertise in Outlook and the MS-Office product suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
--Must enjoy a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and have the ability to collaborate with a variety of different departments and people with different work styles.
--A strong work ethic and follow- up skills combined with a fun, positive spirit.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to be considered.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.