Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Future Opportunities - Customer Service Advisor
The Customer Advisor is the subject matter expert and is responsible
for selling the features and benefits of Goodyear tire products, tire
related services and basic automotive services. The Customer Advisor
is responsible for providing outstanding service to customers by
walking from behind the sales counter to enthusiastically greet
customers. Additionally, the Customer Advisor is responsible for
generating sales in the store as well as over the phone, and all
other duties as assigned.
* Valid driver''s license is required
* High school diploma or GED
* Two years of experience or more in mechanical/auto repair related work.
* Experience working with vehicles and good mechanical skills.
* Past experience in working with organizations that maintain world class standards in the areas of sales, customer service, safety and housekeeping.
* Basic math skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customer, associates and management.
* Ability to be a self starter and detail orientated.
* Must be reliable and able to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
* Ability to bend, twist, reach, climb, pull, push, stand and squat.
Business Line Retail
Location CA, Culver City