Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services Program Coordinator II in Culver City, California
Didi Hirsch is seeking a Licensed Program Coordinator II to supervise Intake Counselors at our headquarters in Culver City. The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The ability to conduct services in Spanish is preferred.
Primary Duties Include
- Develops realistic and measurable objectives for the Intake Counselors Departrment.
- Forms a highly effective team to accomplish the Department’s short and long term goals.
- Interfaces with related community agencies, attends meetings as scheduled and/ or needed to include: Department of Social Services, local schools & colleges, community based youth service agencies, the Department of Probation, the Department of Mental Health, etc.
- Attends, participates, leads and/or participate in meetings, as requested or required for the program, division, or Agency.
- Conducts staff meetings and supervisions.
- Oversees VANS and SRTS systems, including SRTS user registrations for the agency.
- Researches, addresses and resolves department-related complaints from clients, agencies, vendors, etc.
- Backs-up staff on incoming calls, voicemail, and scheduling appointments in PsychConsult.
Program Quality, Compliance and Reporting
- Ensures client information is accurate and recorded within the established timeframe, gathers and analyzes information and prepares routine reports including those used to assess performance.
- Develops and implements new protocols for the Intake department.
- Stays current with County, State, and Federal Guidelines as relates to the job.
The employee in this position has direct supervisory responsibility for two to five Intake Counselors.
- Active licensure as a LCSW, MFT, Psy.D., Ph.D. (licensed) and three plus years of experience working with individuals with a history of mental illness and/or substance abuse in a social service/mental health environment.
- Working knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse services coordination and management.
- Depending on program/division, demonstrated knowledge of Evidence Based Practices, Co-Occurring Disorders and/or the Recovery Model of treatment is required.
- Ability to conduct services in Spanish preferred.
- The ability to support the values and mission of Didi Hirsch as related to employment.
- Working knowledge of Agency policies and procedures, HIPAA, DMH, DHS, Department of Social Services, CalWORKs and other state, federal regulations relating to outpatient mental health services. For Substance Abuse Programs, working knowledge of state and federal regulations relating to substance abuse services.
- Current knowledge to coordinate treatment planning and case management for assigned clients.
- The skill to present ideas, information, and viewpoints clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Personal computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and other related software.
- Supervisory skills to manage a small group of professional staff.
- Ability to use analysis, experience, and judgment to make effective decisions.
- Commitment to team objectives and Didi Hirsch philosophies.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs by acquiring new skills and knowledge.
- Current California driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the Agency’s insurance carrier.
Candidates must be able to clear all criminal background checks in order to qualify for this position.
Requisition Number: 16-0198
Post Date: 9/26/2016
Title: Program Coordinator II
Full Time/Part Time: FT/Exempt - Salaried
Division: Business Office/ Clinical Operation
Pay Frequency: Semi-Monthly
City: Culver City