HP Financial Associate in Dalian, China
· Performs clerical accounting duties within a defined scope under moderate supervision (e.g., invoice fees, purchase order numbers).
· Reconciles and posts transactions to the general ledger.
· Supports basic customer inquiries, typically without escalation.
· Provides basic support to an assignment (e.g., implementing a new system)
· Interacts with internal customers on a global basis.
Education and Experience Required:
· Associates degree preferred.
· Typically 1+ years of work experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Good computation skills.
· Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Systems, Applications, Products (SAP).
· Fluency in English.
· Basic understanding of accounting processes.
· Basic database skills.
· Good communication skills.
No shift premium (China)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html