Robert Half Finance & Accounting Accounting Manager/Supervisor in Dallas, Texas
Robert Half has partnered with a well-respected luxury retail brand to find an Accounting Supervisor. The Accounting Supervisor will work closely with the close process, day-to-day accounting of the inventory and large volume transactions. The Accounting Supervisor will oversee a small team. This role will have daily exposure to the upper management, so this role calls for someone who is respectful, eloquent and professional. The company offers a highly competitive salary range, a broad benefits package, as well as long-term growth opportunities. Job responsibilities include:
- Month- and quarter-end close
- Day-to-day inventory accounting
- Heavy data analysis
- Management reporting
- Oversee a small team; requires someone who is motivating and respectful If you are qualified and interested in this role, please email your resume to Ellen Baron at Ellen.Baron@roberthalf.com. All inquiries are confidential, and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. If you are interested in hearing about additional positions, please also contact me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenbaron.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 04380-146778
Functional Role: Accounting Supervisor/Mgr/Dir
Postal Code: 75270-2114
Requirements: Job requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- CPA highly preferred
- Five (5) plus years of accounting experience; exposure to inventory highly preferred
- Two (2) plus years of management experience If you are qualified and interested in this role, please email your resume to Ellen Baron at Ellen.Baron@roberthalf.com. All inquiries are confidential, and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. If you are interested in hearing about additional positions, please also contact me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenbaron.