Robert Half Finance & Accounting North Dallas Tax Senior-Public (ERIC) in DALLAS, Texas
A North Dallas CPA Firm helping companies with national, state, and international tax structures is seeking a Tax Senior. They are seeking a motivated, organized Tax Senior who demonstrates a strong work ethic and who is committed to offering the highest level of commitment to customer service and accountability. The ability to work both individually and as part of a team will help the Tax Senior candidate adopt our model of client service. Tax Senior Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for C corp, S corp, and Partnerships
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals
- Organize and work effectively to meet deadlines
- Research and analyze complex tax issues
- Conform with the highest degree of professional standards
- Communicate with clients * Please email Eric Ressler at Eric.Ressler@RobertHalf.com or contact him directly at 972-789-9590.*
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 04010-147521
Functional Role: Tax Sr.
Postal Code: 75248
- MS Excel
- CPA, CPA Candidate, or Graduate level tax courses
- MBA (Tax) preferred
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Competence in 1040, 1120s, and 1065
- 3+ yrs tax prep experience
- Analytical and strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills