Convergys Quality Supervisor in Dallas, Texas
The Supervisor Transactional Service Quality for clients with multiple programs or lines of businesses which can be across multiple sites / geos. Supervise all Transaction Monitoring Evaluators who support their assigned portfolio. This individual is responsible for the accuracy of evaluations, analysis and overall performance of Transaction Monitoring Evaluators, as well as the skill level and development of the employees in their teams.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Supervision of work group, including work assignment and attendance monitoring; providing input into selecting, training, developing, and completing performance appraisal of work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements
• Maintain accurate metrics of direct reports individual performance as well as overall team level performance
• Manage resources across the assigned protfolio (personnel schedules, varying account needs)
• Evaluate levels of process and staff effectiveness and works with Business stakeholders to create and collaborate on execution of improvement action plans
• Develop strong working relationships with key Business stakeholders, internal and external
• Oversee audits of key support processes within each account and recommends changes
• Administration of applicable certification and training processes up to and including internal and client requirements
• Ensure consistent application of the quality process/system across assigned portfolio
• Ensure effective facilitation and coordination of calibration sessions; attend calibration or monitoring sessions as appropriate
• Lead quality task forces / action plans with Business stakeholders (Quality Leadership, Operations, Client, Account Management, and Resource Unit partners). Conducts analysis on quality performance and be responsible to identify trends, determine root cause, present findings both internally and externally and lead corrective action plans
• Bachelor's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with two to four years of relevant experience preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverables
• Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
• Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
• Ability to foster a sense of professionalism and relationship building for self and team
Career Framework Role
Receives assignments in tasks oriented terms and supervises subordinates to set priorities and complete assignments. Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team members. In charge of handling single and medium-sized line of business. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager. Drives direct reports to achieve set metrics and business goals thru coaching, mentoring and providing regular feedback. Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised. Handles escalated issues. Supervises non-exempt employees who generally perform either a single task or multiple, but closely related tasks.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Dallas, TX
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.