HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Manager Emergency Services in Dallas, Texas
TheNurse Manager, Emergency Services is responsible for planning, organizing, delegating, directing, negotiating and evaluating services delivered by the Emergency Department and Clinical Decision Unit in support of the hospital Mission, Vision and facility goals. This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies, including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors. The Manager collaborates and coordinates with other department management personnel, for the functions and activities of nursing care performed in the Emergency Department/Clinical Decision Unit in conformance with recognized nursing techniques and procedures, established standards and administrative policies. Maintains effective communication. Develops and recommends policies, procedures or programs to improve or enhance the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of patient care within the specialty area in collaboration with medical staff and other disciplines.
*The schedule for this position is 3 - 11 PM.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required; Advanced degree preferred.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION
• Current RN License in the State of Texas or compact license
• American Heart Association BLS provider
• ACLS within 3 months
• TNCC required within one year
• ENPC or CEN within one year
Five-years of progressive management experience to include:
• Management of staff, including supervisory positions
• Budget preparation
• Physician relationship management
• Resolution of operational and patient care issues
• Demonstrated knowledge of quality improvement
• Coordination of a multi-disciplinary team
• Ability to perform diversified duties with time limitations with high degree
Title: RN Manager Emergency Services
Location: Texas-Dallas-Medical City - Dallas
Requisition ID: 01505-84733