Robert Half Finance & Accounting Staff Accountant - Central Dallas - Energy Industry in Dallas, Texas
Exciting opportunity to join an Energy company in Central Dallas! Our client has an immediate need for a Staff Accountant. This person will report directly to the Controller with room for advancement. The key focus and main responsibilities for the Staff Accountant in this role include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and analyze journal entries, monthly, quarterly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation
- Perform financial analysis of the balance sheet and P&L.;
- Assists in developing and implementing accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Prepare and review monthly journal entries and account reconciliations.
Interested professionals must have a bachelors degree in accounting with 1+ years of progressive experience with journal entries, month-end close, account reconciliation and bank reconciliation. CPA or MBA is highly preferred but not required.
Our client offers unlimited opportunity for professional growth and advancement, outstanding benefits package, 401k with match and a casual work environment.
* For immediate consideration, please contact Amanda Leone at email@example.com or 214.855.5070. www.linkedin.com/pub/amanda-Leone/65/783/710*
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 04380-146740
Functional Role: Accountant - Staff
Postal Code: 75231
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting is a plus
- . years of Accounting Experience