Robert Half Finance & Accounting Tax Director/Manager (Corporate) in Dallas, Texas
Robert Half has partnered with a Property Management company in Downtown Dallas to find a Property Tax Manager. The Property Tax Manager will work with all business property tax functions, as well as assisting in the development of updated and streamlined processes and procedures. The Property Tax Manager will work closely with the Tax Director as well as assist in overseeing a small team. Our client has been steadily growing since inception within the last 10 years, and is poised for extended growth in the future. The company prides itself on having a comprehensive benefits package, as well as subsidized downtown Dallas parking. Job responsibilities include:
- Property tax accruals relating to the company's financial statements
- Maintain and file property tax appeals; also file business personal property tax returns
- Assist with the departmental budgeting, as well as special projects when called upon If you are qualified and interested in this role, please email your resume to Ellen Baron at Ellen.Baron@roberthalf.com. All inquiries are confidential, and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. If you are interested in hearing about additional positions, please also contact me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenbaron.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 04380-146756
Functional Role: Tax Staff - Corporate
Postal Code: 75201
Requirements: Job requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Prior team management is highly preferred
- 5+ years of property tax research and filing experience
- CPA is highly preferred
- Professional and approachable personality; this role will be a liaison for multiple departments and will call for someone who is respectful, eloquent and intelligent If you are qualified and interested in this role, please email your resume to Ellen Baron at Ellen.Baron@roberthalf.com. All inquiries are confidential, and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. If you are interested in hearing about additional positions, please also contact me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenbaron.