Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Contracts Manager in Dallastown, Pennsylvania
To negotiate contracts with customers and execute and comply with all stated contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for contract negotiations of new awards, and associated change orders.
- Acts as Gichner Shelter Systems agent in signing contracts.
- Responsible for the management of complex contract/subcontracts from award through closing.
- Act as facilitator in internal and external meetings.
- Provides contract direction to internal functional areas.
- Responsible for correspondence with the customer regarding all contractual issues, and resolving open issues.
- Responsible for submittal and tracking of contract reports and data items.
- Directs invoicing of contract data items and milestone billings.
- Responsible for contract close-out.
- Initiates warranties and claims investigation.
Experience and Skills:
Required: BA/BS in business discipline and/or JD.
Desired experience: Minimum ten years contracts experience to include negotiation, administration and compliance with Federal DoD prime/subcontracts in the defense or aerospace industry.
Candidate must be well versed in government regulations (FAR/DFAR/ITAR), export regulation contract structure and preparation of agreements. Requires strong negotiation skills, superior interpersonal skills and outstanding communication skills. Occasional travel.
Job Tracking ID: 85347-223363
Location: Dallastown, PA
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: March 08, 2017
Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)
Number of Openings: 2
Years of Experience: More than 10 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: ASAP