Kratos Technology & Training Solutions Quality Engineer in Dallastown, Pennsylvania
To develop, implement, and maintain quality systems in order to achieve the appropriate quality levels as defined by Gichner and customer standards.
Creates and revises quality procedures and policies.
- Writes quality plans based on contractual requirements.
- Interfaces with customers on quality issues and quality system audits.
- Reviews contractual requirements to ensure compliance with internal procedures and specifications.
- Maintains build records of shelter configuration as required by contract.
- Provides direction and support to inspectors, including interpretation of specifications.
- Reviews nonconformances and determines / concurs on disposition.
- Analyzes and implements corrective action requests, and provides feedback for continuous improvement.
- Reviews drawings for Configuration Management as needed.
Experience and Skills:
BS/BA in technical field, or equivalent experience
ASQ certified Quality Engineer or equivalent experience or ASQ certified Quality Auditor or equivalent certification or experience
Required: 5+ experience in quality engineering role—at least 2-years at a senior level.
Required: SPC experience and/or training; geometric tolerancing; ISO 9000 training; (AS9100) Microsoft Office proficiency
Job Tracking ID: 85347-221165
Location: Dallastown, PA
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Date Updated: August 09, 2016
Job Level: Management
Years of Experience: More than 5 Years
Level of Education: BA/BS
Starting Date: May 6, 2016