Caterpillar Inc. Executive Assistant to General Counsel - 170007WC in Deerfield, Illinois
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5151018 FIND YOUR SUCCESS WITH A GLOBAL LEADER
We know that a decision to work for Caterpillar is a commitment of time and talent. In return, we work to provide a rewarding environment and experience for our teammates. Caterpillar wouldn't be the company it is today without the men and women who shape it.
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for a new challenge? If so, Caterpillar has an exciting opportunity in our newly established global headquarters located in Deerfield, IL.
As an Executive Assistant at Caterpillar you provide high-level administrative support to the General Counsel and Corporate Secretary along with related executive staff. In return you will receive a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package, and join a dynamic and collaborative team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support tasks to include; all aspects of travel, logistics including scheduling and organizing conference calls, on-site/off-site meetings and events, and providing a professional customer service presence
- Serve as the liaison between the executive office and board members; prepare board materials, distribute information, and schedule meetings
- Draft and edit correspondence, speeches, presentations, and announcements
- Act as gatekeeper and manage all communication between executive staff and the public; to include clients, customers, Boards, and staff members
- Manage all expense reporting, charitable contributions, and invoicing
If you are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity, apply today for immediate consideration!
- 5+ years of experience supporting C-level Executive
- Experience scheduling / coordinating global travel
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems regarding prioritizing and scheduling projects and meetings
- Prior experience interacting directly with members of the Board of Directors
- Experience with Board Vantage
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Concur Expense Reporting experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.