Randstad Industrial Sewing machine Operators Needed in Deland, Florida
Industrial Sewing machine Operators Needed
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Description- Follows Production drawings and work instructions to perform operations.
- Achieves time standards to learning curve.
- Meets all quality requirements, efficiency goals, and production schedule.
- Follows all safety rules and has basic understanding of machine operations where applicable.
- Performs preventive maintenance by keeping machine clean, blown out, and oiled.
- Wears safety glasses when using air hose to clean out machines.
- Completes required production paperwork and bar-code activity accurately.
- Performs self-inspection of all work and performs own rework as required.
- Keeps area clean and neat.
Working hours: 1st Shift
- Must pass certifications of assigned operations.
- Must be capable of learning to operate a sewing machine.
- Must be able to read ruler measurements and possess self-inspection skills.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow written Standard Operating Procedure Specifications that are written in the English language.
- Must pass the Purdue Pegboard Dexterity Test.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.