insureon Account Manager in Denver, Colorado
Insureon is seeking an energetic commercial insurance account manager to join our fast growing technology-driven agency.
Your job would focus on being the steward of the relationship with customers we service on behalf of a top 3 brokerage. As an account manager you would leverage our in house agency management system, which is similar to but easier to use that AMS or Applied.
This is a high performance team working with some of the most well respected insurance carriers in the industry, including: CNA, The Hartford, Philadelphia, Travelers, Liberty Mutual, Chubb, and several wholesalers. This opportunity requires energy and commercial insurance experience combined with willingness to work in fast paced environment. It is not for everybody! Put Your Experience to Work. To qualify, you must have:
- Experience in Commercial Lines
- A desire to impress your customers by exceeding their expectations
- Excellent Communication skills
- Demonstrated your ability to problem solve
- A goal oriented mindset--being given a challenge makes work fun
- A college degree is preferred but not required for candidates with exceptional experience
What do our account managers do?
- Respond to client inquires and process requests for amendments to client accounts and insurance coverage- Analyze and summarize insurance renewal terms and prepare renewal presentation documentation, including forwarding renewal terms to the client
- Calculate adjustments and premiums on policies and other insurance documents
- Obtain premium finance quotes from credit and provide appropriate finance options to clients as required
- Prepare and submit marketing proposals to underwriters
- Process new policies and policy renewals, changes, additions, deletions and cancellations
- Answer incoming calls and handle customer inquiries
- Compose and distribute routine correspondence
- Communicate directly with underwriters and customers to follow up or obtain additional information
- Review and proofread all assignments, obtain proper signatures and dispense as appropriate
- Coordinate timely issuance of Certificates of Insurance
- Lead by example by demonstrating and sharing with all lines of business the importance of best practice
- Other duties may be as assigned.
• Commercial Lines: 3 years
Required license or certification:
• Property and Casualty
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time