Frontier Airlines Baggage Service Specialist in Denver, Colorado
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 60 destinations in the United States, Dominican Republic, and Mexico on more than 270 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2015 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
Frontier is looking for a Part-time Baggage Service Specialist, this role will be responsible for escalated tracing of delayed and on-hand baggage. This role will communicate with customers and other baggage service agents to obtain information and update status of claims, resulting in the delivery of baggage or settlement of claim. This position assures customers will receive efficient and courteous service.
- Process Lost/Delayed, Damage and Pilferage NetTracer reports
- Process Baggage Irregularity reports and advisements of Interim expenses
- Assist customers in tracing delayed baggage in a timely manner via NetTracer and World Tracer
- Follow up with customers on a daily basis with information on delayed baggage until bag is reunited with customer, or claim is rolled over to CBS (Central Baggage Services)
- Input all follow-up information in NetTracer claims and/or customers’/passengers’ records
- Work with all Frontier stations to resolve damage claims
- Problem solving in order to retain current customers and prevent the further potential loss of existing customers through baggage service solutions while limiting Frontier’s financial exposure
- Perform RNT (Right Now Tec knowledge email box) database entry of incoming letters and telephone calls
- Handle incoming Customer delayed baggage, damaged bag and pilferage calls in a professional and timely manner
- Act as a liaison between customers and Frontier airport baggage service departments
- High school diploma required
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a database or similar system
- Prefer 1 year airlines experience, preferably ATO Customer Service or BSO, working with Navitaire and NetTracer or a similar baggage tracing system
- Experience in working with customers over the phone in pursuit of finding a solution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to respect privacy issues of property and confidential information
- Accuracy in listening, interpreting and applying policies with respect to customer inquiries or service incidents
- Conflict resolution skills
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Requisition Number: 16-0222
Post Date: 10/17/2016
Title: Baggage Service Specialist