Continental Corporation Commercial Specialty Tire Territory Sales Manager NM CO UT WY ID MT in Denver, Colorado
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
Auto req ID 50294BR
Job Title Commercial Specialty Tire Territory Sales Manager NM CO UT WY ID MT
Country United States
Posting Location Denver, CO
Assigned Territory: New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana
You must reside in the territory.
As a CST TTSM you will be responsible for selling Continental’s Industrial line of tires including material handling, off the road and agriculture. In this role you will be responsible for managing existing dealers and national accounts as well as seeking new business opportunities. As a TTSM you will manage all aspects of our Industrial tire business in your 4 state territory.
Manage current dealer and fleet accounts.
Actively seek new accounts and represent the company to potential customers.
Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of products and services to be the main contact for dealers and fleets in the assigned territory.
Meet established sales, unit and profit goals.
Evaluate customer needs and make recommendations utilizing the overall value approach to selling.
Prepare weekly and monthly sales plans. Utilize CRM for reporting following business activities
Track the performance of our products in our end user accounts to prove the value of our offerings.
• Act as business advisor with your customers to add value to their organization, through a win/win relationship, ultimately increasing the revenue and profitability of the CST organization.
• Individually manage agreed operational KPI’s e.g. expenses, FC, stock levels, fill rates, tire performance tracking etc, for each of your accounts to support the CST strategies.
• Collaborate with other TTMSs to manage individual locations of larger accounts.
• Collectively support the marketing department by obtaining competitive information to support the development of strategic initiatives as well as event planning, promotions etc.
• Collectively manage the accounts competitive pricing and individually implement this strategy to your individual fleet accounts.
• Strategically sell Continental’s non tire advanced solutions to add value to our total offering.
No Visa Sponsorship available for this position
• 3+ Years of Outside Sales and or Marketing Experience
• Ability to Travel Overnight Within Assigned Territory
• Valid Driver's License
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• OTR experience STRONGLY preferred
• 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree Strongly Preferred
• 3+ Years Experience Working with Industrial Tires or Equipment
• Experience Working with an Industrial Tire Manufacturer
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.