HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Healthcare Supply Chain Human Resources Director in Denver, Colorado
The Director Human Resources plans, implements and directs the Human Resources functions of Supply Chain. The Director Human Resources reports to the Regional Human Resources Vice President and serves as the primary resource for all aspects of human resources management including: regulatory compliance, employee relations, salary and wage administration, benefit administration, recruitment, employee development, and workers’ compensation.
The ideal candidate has completed a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field. A Master's Degree and SPHR certification is preferred. In addition, the ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience in Human Resources Management/Administration, including experience with a healthcare provider, finance, operations or similar service environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Organization - proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources • Communication - communicates clearly and concisely. Strong presentation skills.
• Leadership - guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes, setting high performance standards and delivering leading quality services
• Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Tactical execution - oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes
Director Human Resources.doc Page 2 of 2 Revised 08/08/06
• Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Financial management - applies tools and processes to successfully manage to budget
• Project Management - assesses work activities and allocates resources appropriately
• Human Resources - Knowledge of all applicable federal, state and local employment laws and regulatory compliance requirements. Effective employee relations skills.
Title: Healthcare Supply Chain Human Resources Director
Location: Colorado-Denver-Continental Supply Chain Service Center
Requisition ID: 26346-12044