Convergys Sr Client Services Manager in Denver, Colorado
Sr Client Services Manager
The Sr Client Services Manager is responsible for relationship management with clients and internal coordination.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Maintains client satisfaction, client communication, and overall management of client relationship
• Works with Host Operations team to execute on contract terms and conditions and to ensure successful delivery of program results
• Analyzes systems operational statistics, site data and/or other information to assess performance trends and recommends solutions for improvement to operations team
• Focuses on continuous improvement in terms of network, system engineering, and incident management by analyzing daily results and makes recommendations to the client regarding enhancements, changes in direction, adjunct service offerings
• Writes monthly client report with data analysis and recommendations for improvement. Initiates action plans if not attaining agreed-upon metrics
• Approves all invoices and compares to contract through a periodic audit
• Bachelor's Degree in related field from a four-year college or university with a minimum of ten years of relevant experience preferred
• Knowledge in call center technology products (e.g., IVRs and/or other channels) strongly preferred
• Mastery of communication skills and styles, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
• Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment with broad impact
• Demonstrated ability to champion significant projects, programs, and business initiatives using creativity and ingenuity
• Extensive understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Knowledgeable of emerging trends and industry practices
• Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to influence
• Advanced ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret
• Demonstrated ability and acumen of developing lasting customer relationships
Career Framework Role
Is recognized as an expert within the organization, both within and beyond own function. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends process, product or service improvements. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Operates with no supervision in a complex environment. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
USA, Denver, CO
Who We Are
At Convergys, our mission is to set the standard in our industry through unparalleled care for our clients, customers & people.
For our clients, this means our 125,000 team members wake up every day united by a common goal: helping our clients maintain exceptional relationships with their customers.
For our people, this means a commitment to each other to accomplish great things, build careers, and have some fun along the way!
Build Your Career With Convergys
When you become part of our team, you join 125,000 talented people around the world who represent some of today’s leading brands. At Convergys, one of our values is to "Grow As a Team." It's in our DNA to prioritize teamwork and develop our people. By working together, we achieve great things for clients and create opportunities to build rewarding careers. You can be part of that when you join our team. And it's all at your fingertips!
Watch the video below to hear from some of our employees around the world as they talk about what it means to be part of the Convergys team.
Convergys has careers available in 31 countries at 150+ locations.
Establish your career with a company that has locations across the world. You can grow personally and professionally - and make a difference for customers and for the communities where we live and work.