HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Surgical Tech PRN in Denver, Colorado
The Ambulatory Surgery Division operates over 100 ambulatory surgery centers’ across the U.S. Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) perform surgeries that do not require hospital admission. They provide cost-effective services and a convenient environment. Procedures are performed in a fully equipped operating room and recovery is under the care of highly skilled nurses. Whether young or old or somewhere in between, patients and their families benefit from the comfortable environment ASCs have to offer. Surgeries performed include eye, ear, nose and throat (ENT), general surgery, gynecologic, plastic surgery, podiatry and orthopedics. Apply Now! Come Join our Team!
The Surgical Technologist is responsible for demonstrating the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department.
- Experienced in all aspects of aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment, and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases.
- Experienced in pulling cases as needed and breaking down cases at the end of the procedure.
- Knowledgeable regarding instrumentation, equipment, and supply needs for all types of surgical procedures.
- Performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduation from an accredited program for Surgical Technologist (required)
- Registration as a Surgical Technologist by Colorado Division of Registration (DORA) (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- One year of experience as a Surgical Technologist (preferred)
Title: Surgical Tech PRN
Location: Colorado-Denver-Urology Surgery Center
Requisition ID: 27802-57898