Ally Financial Sr. Digital Product Analyst in Detroit, Michigan
Integrated Channel Experience
Sep 21, 2016
The Sr. Credit Card and Consumer Auto Digital Product Analyst is responsible for defining and executing against a Credit Card and Consumer Auto roadmap for Ally's customers. This individual will oversee the Credit Card and Consumer Auto management functions, including Credit Card Servicing, Credit Card Rewards, Credit Card Integration, Auto Origination, Auto Refinance, and Auto Servicing digital experiences. The Sr. Analyst will also serve as a key liaison to other Ally teams including User Experience teams, Operations, Contact Center, ALL consumer Product teams, other Digital product management teams, IT, and Project Management, and will be responsible for working with those teams through all steps of the project lifecycle to accomplish business goals effectively and on schedule. The incumbent must ensure that all controls and reporting in production are functioning and issues are properly prioritized. In addition, the Sr. Analyst must review and assess opportunities for new improvements and functionality based on customer/user feedback, business imperatives, and market and industry trends.
- Responsible for the digital consumer experience of Credit Card and Consumer Auto offerings.
- Coordinate with multiple vendors and technology teams who are accountable for Credit Card and Consumer Auto delivery.
- Work with Ally product organizations to understand key drivers and identify new Credit Card and Consumer Auto events.
- Work with internal teams through the full technology project lifecycles to deliver new or updated functionality to consumers.
- Ensure all regulatory and legal requirements are met while creating and maintaining a positive and productive workplace.
- Translate roadmap into executable tasks for delivery. Work with internal and external delivery partners to ensure prioritization of enhancements.
- Monitor competitor efforts to drive customer loyalty; identify opportunities for Ally to differentiate vs. the competition.
- Understand voice of the customers and creating countermeasures to address customer feedback.
- Work closely with sustain and vendors to drive production ticket priority and closure as well as increased monitoring and issue detection capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry. Experience in Credit Card Products, Automotive products, digital or an online banking environment desired.
- Candidate must be experienced managing the delivery of consumer financial services through online channels.
- Candidate must have extensive experience in working with technology teams and user experience teams in creating and delivering online services.
- Effective communication across all levels of the organization and a spirit of building strong business and team relationships is essential.
- Well-organized and thorough approach; able to structure, analyze, and answer major business questions, balancing multiple requests and competing priorities
- Candidate must be highly adaptable and experienced working in a dynamic work environment
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
The Integrated Channels and Experience (ICE) team is responsible for the deployment and delivery of an end to end customer experience through our Digital and Customer Care Channels (e.g. phone, chat, email, desktop, mobile, etc.). ICE is a team of design, product management and business operations professionals who are responsible for the strategy, execution and ongoing support of Ally's consumer and dealer online and mobile channels. Team members work collaboratively across all Ally Lines of Business to develop policy, procedure and changes impacting customers, or those who service the customer in an effort to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other reason prohibited by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6235
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: Michigan (Detroit), North Carolina (Charlotte)