Randstad Controller in Dinuba, California
US$ 80,000 - US$ 85,000 per year
Monday, October 17, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe are currently looking for a controller for a fast growing company that works with citrus commodites. This position will work directly under Chief Financial Officer, the Controller will direct and supervise Accounting Managers, Grower Accounting Manager, and Financial Analyst.
- Manages the preparation of multi-entity monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements to ensure their accuracy before being submitted to Executive Management.
- Provides analysis of financial statements and prepares commentary relating to those statements.
- Actively participates in the preparation of annual operating and capital budgets for each entity within organization. Updates monthly budget vs. actual statements and provides explanations of material variances.
- Evaluates and approves all reports prepared by team prior to their submission to Executive Management and other members of organization.
- Works closely with Grower Accounting Manager on items related to grower returns, grower proceeds, and reconciliation of grower ledger.
- Prepares and analyzes multiple operational reports measuring performance of farms, packing houses, and tree nursery.
- Recommends and implements protocols and procedures for increased efficiency in both revenue generation and cost controls.
- Manages treasury function at various banking and financial institutions.
Working hours: 1st Shift
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance. An MBA or CPA is preferred, but not required.
Agricultural accounting background is highly desirable with packing house and farm accounting experience preferred.
Minimum of 5 years progressive management experience in the role of the Controller.
Skilled in working with managers across various departments.
Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and to prioritize a variety of tasks.
A desire to actively participate, contribute, and advance in a management role with a fast growing, highly diversified, and vertically integrated multi-entity organization.
Famous Software experience preferred, but not required.
Excellent PC skills. Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
Please submit your resumes and cover letter to Hosanna.email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.